Doors will open 20 minutes before the service. Please enter and exit through the Fellowship Mall or rear door of the Family Life Center only. To ensure we maintain capacity limits, we ask that you please preregister each week. If you have not preregistered, you will only be allowed to register at the door if there is room.
What you need to know
We will continue the Live Stream at 9am for those unable to attend
- Services will be held in the Family Life Center Gym as the auditorium is being renovated.
- Please enter and exit through the Fellowship Mall or rear door of the FLC (located by Zion Hall) only.
- We ask that you would please sit together with your family unit.
- Please practice social distancing and keep 6 feet apart from anyone not in your family.
- Rows will be spaced 6 feet apart. Please keep 3 empty chairs between groups.
- Masks are required to enter and move about the building.
- You may remove your mask once you are at your seat and socially distant.
- Feel free to wear your mask the entire service if that is what you prefer.
- There will be a designated section for those who desire to keep their mask on the entire service.
- Masks are required at all times in the children’s ministry area.
- According to CDC guidelines, masks should not be worn by children under 3, or by those whose health would be inhibited by wearing one.
- Children are welcome to sit with parents or attend children’s ministry (11:00 am only)
- A nursing mothers’ room is available during both services.
- Please do not sit in the Fellowship Mall as this is reserved only for parents with restless children.
- Please park on the Fellowship Mall side of the building.
Please stay home and join us online if you have had:
- FEVER OVER 100 DEGREES
- COUGH OR SORE THROAT
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- CONTACT WITH ANYONE CONFIRMED TO HAVE COVID-19 (WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS)
We plan to Livestream every week at 9 am.
We encourage you to use the livestream if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church in person. Please decide what works best for you!
At this time there will be children’s ministry for toddlers – 4th grade during the 11am service only. Children are welcome to attend the service, but must remain with parents to ensure social distancing. If your children are restless, please feel free to take them into the Fellowship Mall. No nursery care will be provided, but a nursing mothers’ room is available during both services.
Children’s Ministry Procedures
Parents and Volunteers: If you or your childrenhave had a fever in excess of 100.4°, are exhibiting other signs of illness, or have had exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, you are not permitted in the Children’s Ministry area.
- Masks are required for everyone over 2 years of age, and must be worn the entire time.
- Only one parent per family is permitted in the Learning Center.
- Please enter and exit the Learning Center through the Fellowship Mall Only.
- A limited contact check-in will be provided at the doors to the Fellowship Mall.
- Once checked-in, parents will take their children to their assigned classroom.
- Please practice social distancing when dropping off and picking up your children.
- Please do not bring any toys or snacks to class. No snacks will be offered during the service.
- The nursery will be open as a nursing mothers’ room during both services. There will be no nursery care.
- Children and parents should use hand sanitizer prior to entering the Learning Center.
Working Together to Ensure Everyone is Healthy
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at entryways and outside of restrooms.
- Our facility is being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between services and during the week.
- Arm pull handles have been installed on all restroom doors.
- We will continue to use the prepackaged communion sets.
- Please continue to give online, TEXT GTGIVE to 73256, give by mail or use the contactless giving station.
How You Can Help
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join via livestream.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and others not from your household.
- Unfortunately, but understandably, this means handshakes and hugs are discouraged.