OUTDOOR SERVICE SUNDAY AT 9AM
Weather permitting, we gather weekly for an outdoor service every Sunday at 9am. (If we have to cancel due to weather, an email and social media posts will be communicated by 7:30am. There will also be a recorded message on the church office answering machine. If we have to cancel, the service will be live streamed)
What you need to know
- We will continue the Live Stream for those unable to attend
- The service will be held on the back lawn behind the Learning Center.
- Please bring a chair or blanket to sit on.
- Feel free to bring an umbrella or canopy for shade
- You may want to consider bug-spray, a hat or sunglasses.
- You must sit together with your family unit.
- You will be required to practice social distancing and keep 6 feet apart from anyone not in your family.
- Masks are not required outdoors, though feel free to wear one if you are high risk or just feel more comfortable.
- Restrooms will be available; mask are required when entering the building.
- Children are welcome but must remain with parents to ensure social distancing.
- Song Lyrics are available at tables as you enter the lawn and will also be posted at greentree.org/live
- There will be reserved parking in the parking lots located near the Learning Center (left side) side of the building for those that are handicapped or have trouble walking long distances.
Please Stay Home & Join Us Online If This Week You’ve Had:
- A FEVER OVER 100 DEGREES
- COUGH OR SORE THROAT
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- CONTACT WITH ANYONE CONFIRMED TO HAVE COVID-19 (IN THE PAST 14 DAYS)
We plan to Live Stream every week.
For the past several months, we’ve been grateful for the ability to livestream our services, and we encourage you to continue to use the livestream if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, if attending with your kids is difficult, or if you’re just not ready to attend church in person. Please decide what works best for you!
Working Together to Ensure Everyone is Healthy
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available outside and have been placed at entrances for restroom use.
- Arm pull handles have been installed on all restroom doors.
- Offering buckets will not be passed, a contactless giving station will be positioned near the stage.
- Please continue to give online, TEXT GTGIVE to 73256 or give by mail.
- Children’s ministry will not be offered.
- No bulletin will be handed out, coffee will not be served.
How You Can Help
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join via livestream.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and others not from your household.
- Unfortunately, but understandably, this means handshakes and hugs are discouraged.
At this time there will be no children’s ministry. Children are welcome to join the outdoor service but must remain with parents to ensure social distancing. If your children are restless, please feel free to take them on a walk around the property. Children may not be left unattended. Parents, please ensure that your children maintain proper social distancing with others. We will continue to produce our weekly GTKidz videos on YouTube.