Greentree’s STAMP ministry exists as part of our missions program in order to:
· Encourage and assist Greentree supported missionaries.
· Develop greater personal involvement with their ministries.
· Train national leadership and edify the local church.
· Enhance our commitment to and understanding of world wide outreach.
Atlantic City, USA: June 24 - July 1
Kids Neighborhood Bible Clubs, Community Projects, Beach Day with Bible Club kids, Practical work (set up/clean up, meal prep., etc.)
Belarus: June 29 - July 11
Children & Youth Ministry, Visit Church Plants, Church Services, Encourage Pastors & Ministry Workers.
London, UK: Oct 6-16
Training in Islamic Culture, Friendship Muslim Outreach, and Working with Chruch Plant
Central Asia: (Winter 2018)
Friendship Muslim Outreach, Prayer Ministry, Practical Outreach
Who can go?
Any able bodied and spiritually growing adult believer (and perhaps mature teens 16 or older) who is willing to be teachable/flexible and to work as part of a team under the leadership of this church.
What is involved?
· Download an Application and submit with a non-refundable $150.00 deposit.
· Upon acceptance, attend all preparation and planning meetings (once a month, one or two extra near departure date.)
· Supply all the necessary finances (on your own and/or through support raising. Please Note - All costs are approximate and may be subject to change.)
· Be ready and flexible to do what ever is needed to help missionary partners.
· Pray for God to lead and bless your efforts.
· Contact the church office for more info., questions and concerns.